The HEAD Men's Sprint Pro 2.0 is a two-tone tennis shoes this is ideal for players seeking Head's lightest shoe to date.
It features exceptional support for all-around movement. Innovative technologies such as an Integrated TPU skin and Anti-Stretch offer a secure fit that locks your foot in place and prevents ankle rolling or other injuries.
Drift Defense technology provides additional protection around the toe and medial area, making these a great option for players that like to drag their feet on shots.
Tri-NRG dampening foam inserts also add comfort at the heel and ball of the foot. The breathable mesh upper, and tongue allows maximum air flow so you won't sweat or slide, even during the most intense matches.
Suitable for play on all court surfaces.
- Micro-Fit last: snug heel & midfoot, little wider forefoot
- Seamless layering (synthetic/TPU-weldings)
- One piece perforated EVA Core Layer for perfect fit and stability
- Anti-slip heel lining
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Toe and medial rubber protection
- Breathable mesh tongue
- HEAD Hybrasion+ ™ rubber combound
- TPU 3D anti-torsion shank
- Low to the ground EVA midsole
- Non-marking rubber
- Karachi (Upto 4 working days)
- Lahore / Rawalpindi / Islamabad (Upto 6 working days)
- Other Cities of Pakistan (Upto 8 working days)
- For Sports Equipment, you have 7 calendar days after delivery to notify us that you want to return the product.
- For Sports Accessories and Supplements, you have 3 calendar days after delivery to notify us that you want to return the product.
- Your return can be initiated by calling our Customer Services at number (+92) 11-111-11-11-11 or by sending an email to